What we mean by Consulting at We.Tel?
Driven by the latest technology trends as well as by the changing landscape of the fastest growing industries, modern companies need to develop sophisticated strategies and align them with operations in a way which promise success. We.Tel is a reputable company which provides consulting services to businesses involved in the Telecommunications, Mobility, IoT, Consumer Electronics and FinTech sectors.
Our consulting services focus always on our client goals, business justification and feasibility. We deliver peace of mind by allocating the best possible professionals for the job, defining the scope of each engagement and working closely with our clients to ensure their success in every move.
We.Tel has a team of senior professionals that have the experience, expertise, knowledge and patience to create operational, strategic and financial guidance and solutions. For many of our engagements we also frequently leverage partners to support our leading delivery approach. Proven methodologies are applied in conjunction with out-of-the-box approaches. As part of our delivery methodology, we use industry proven tools for the planning, managing and monitoring of major programs and for certification purposes.
With these methodologies and solutions, your company will be able to keep and improve its value.
We.Tel works with businesses in all stages and sizes. For example, we have clients that are market leaders and want to improve sales force effectiveness by implementing new technological solutions. We also have clients that are experiencing problems due to their rapid growth. For others, we provide independent guidance on tenders, as we have the relevant knowledge base across solutions and products derived from working for both operators and providers as well as solution and technology vendors.
At We.Tel we work every day with a team of professionals that use sophisticated systems focused on utilizing technology to boost business performance. After learning more about our client’s goals, business processes, and existing capabilities, we will create an action plan. The consulting services we provide are always focused on providing the best terms for business efficiency, growth and expansion.
We.Tel provides advice aligning with the strategies best fitting your business venture. Thanks to our thorough consulting assessment, we are able to identify the assets of your existing business. This allows us to also create strategies and tactics that simplify operations, deliver cost-effective solutions and assure efficient time-to-market for business growth.
We provide leading expertise and work in all covered Industries on leading edge projects and with the world-leading partners.
Our unique Consulting practice embraces dedicated services like
- • Interim’s management (executive / senior management), Leadership in Sales/Marketing, Operations and Delivery;
- • Vendor selection services (both public and private tenders);
- • Support on global trends; capitalization on emerging technologies;
- • Assessments, As-Is-Analysis, “Deep Dives”, communalities among group entities;
- • Definition of Roadmaps (products, solutions, IT), Blueprints, use cases, technical reference architectures;
- • Strategy support, key recommendations & Best Practices, harmonization programs, Group initiatives;
• Delivery services (especially program management, business analysis, soliton architecture, vendor management).
Whenever you need consulting services related to Telecommunications, Mobility, IoT, Consumer Electronics and FinTech, feel free to get in touch with We.Tel.
Selected references in Consulting
- 1. Vendor selection services across industries for leading operator groups, mobility and financial service providers
- a. Russian Tier 1 telecom operator: Supported operator in negotiating with leading CRM and BSS vendor
- b. European Tier 1 telecom group, Austria: Supported in CRM/BSS tender across multiple countries (commercially and technically)
- c. Largest European public mobility provider, Germany: Led technical part of mobility tender
- d. Leading Turkish operator: Supported selection process on Mobile payment platform
- e. Payment service provider group, Germany: led tender process for credit card acquiring processing
- 2. Key roles in IT & Business Transformation programs
- a. Leading German operator: Strategic and tactical guidance on tender process
- b. Various Tier 1 Operator Groups: Coverage of senior & management roles in transformation projects
- 3. Operator (group) strategies & IT Harmonization
- a. Tier 1 Operator group, NL/Russia: Led strategy project for Group CIO
- b. Leading Russian operator: Conducted As-Is analysis for CRM and BSS, defined strategy that led to tendering processes
- c. Tier 1 Operator group, NL/Russia; Conducted IT Harmonization across group operators: Assessed As-Is, defined Blueprint, defined IT roadmaps for multiple operators associated with Use Cases & Best practices
- 4. Go-to-market strategies
- a. Defined market entries for various vendors
- b. Guided vendors on either European or Chinese Go-To-market strategy
- 5. Product portfolio and product management
- a. Structured and guided product portfolio for leading German mobility provider
- b. Defined BSS portfolio for leading Tier 1 Chinese operator
- c. Leading Chinese retail chain: Analysis of German market players and definition of product portfolio for consumer products
- 6. Revenue management
- a. Leading CZ operator: Conducted RA Risk Assessment and health check services
- 7. Payment consulting services
- a. Payment service provider, Germany/Cyprus: Overall project management for establishment of credit card acquirer with Cyprus operating license
- b. Leading payment service provider, Germany: Project management and Consulting on E-Money Licensing/Institution